ZPY-G Bottle Perpendicularity Tester is suitable for measuring the perpendicularity (deviation) of ampoule, vials and other bottles of drugs, food, cosmetics. According to the international standards, the innovative design and the fully automated test process greatly improves the accuracy of the test.
ZPY-G Video on YouTube
- 7-inch colourful touch LCD screen, microcomputer control, automatic grouping statistics maximum, the minimum, the average value
- Two test modes of perpendicularity and circular runout to meet different test requirements.
- 360°full angle compensation measurement deviation to ensure test accuracy.
- Equipped with the micro printer, and the upper computer data can be stored unlimitedly.
- Professional software, real-time curve display, data storage, EXCEL statistics, A4 test report printing.
- Software user classification authority management, data statistics and audit functions meet industry requirements of GMP.
Fix the bottom of the bottle on the rotating plate of the horizontal plate, make the mouth of the bottle touch the dial gauge, and rotate 360° to read the maximum and minimum values. 1/2 of the difference between the two is the perpendicularity value.
This test instrument conforms to many national and international standards:
GB/T 8452-2008, GB/T 2639, QB/T 2357, QB/T 1868, YBB00332002-2015, YBB00332003-2015, YBB00032004-2015
|Test Range||0 ~ 12.7 mm/0.5″|
|Sample Diameter||5 mm ~ 190 mm|
|Sample Height||5 mm ~ 400 mm|
|Electric Chuck Speed||2 r/min|
|Testing Head Speed||300 mm/min (Electronic)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Instrument Dimension||600 mm (L) x 480 mm (W) x 800 mm (H)|
|Net Weight||58 kg|
Standard Configurations: Instrument, Testing Fixture, Micro Printer
Optional Parts: Professional Software, Communication Cable