MFY-CM Intelligent Leak Tester is professionally designed for the leakage tests of packages for food, drugs, medical instruments, household chemical products, cars, electronic components, stationeries and other industrial products. The instrument also can be used to test seal performance of specimens with falling and compression tests.
MFY-CM Video on YouTube
- 7-inch colorful touch screen.
- Two test modes, pressure maintaining and pressure increasing meet different test requirements.
- Full automatic control. Vacuumization, pressure maintaining, pressure compensation, timing, back blowing, printing, saving and data uploading are complete automatic.
- Equipped with micro printer, USB data interface, support PC software measurement and controlling.
- The test unit could be converted between mbar and kPa.
- Historical test records could be saved automatically.The test data could be export to Excel format.
- Three level authority management meets the GMP requirement.
- The test results are synchronously uploaded to the cloud server for storage, and can be browsed everywhere if there is a network;
- Bilingual choice of English and Chinese.
Firstly submerge the specimen in the water within the vacuum chamber, and then evacuate the chamber to form differential pressure between the inside and outside of the specimen. The leakage property could be obtained by observing the steady progression of bubbles from the specimen and how the specimen expands and restores to its original shape after vacuum release.
This test instrument conforms to many national and international standards:
ASTM D3078, GB/T 15171, GB/T 27728, YB00112002-2015, YBB00122002-2015, YBB00262002-2015
Glass Bottles, Pipes, Cans and Boxes
Plastic Bottles, Pipes, Cans and Boxes
Metal Bottles, Pipes, Cans and Boxes
Paper Plastic Composite Bags and Boxes
|Vacuum Degree||0 ~ -90 kPa|
|Negative Pressure Generation Mode||Vacuum generator|
|Vacuum Chamber Effective Sizes||Φ270 mm x 210 mm (H) (standard)|
|Φ360 mm x 585 mm (H) (optional)|
|Φ460 mm x 330 mm (H) (optional)|
|Note: customization is available for other sizes|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.7MPa (outside of supply scope)|
|Port Size||Ф6 mm PU Tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||370mm(L) x 300mm(B) x 450mm(H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||12 kg|
Standard Configurations: Instrument, Micro Printer, Vacuum Chamber
Note: 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.