WPT-301B is based on the Gravimetric method, and is applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of plastic films, composite films, sheets and other materials used in packaging, medical and construction industry. By testing the water vapor transmission rate, the technical index of the materials could be controlled to meet the requirements for production.
- Standard periodically weighing method and auto zero before each weighing guarantee the accuracy and uniformity of the testing data
- One sample for each test, the weighing system is controlled by the gas cylinder which assured the reliability of the test data.
- Standard air velocity to prevent the humidity difference spread which ensures the accuracy of the test
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Micro computer control to assured the fully automatic testing process
- The test results can be saved and exported in different format, the test report could be export in Excel format.
- Wide range power input is available
- Standard calibration weights to assured the accuracy of test data
- Universal USB port is convenient for the data export and transmission
- Supports Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
Under a certain test temperature, the constant difference of humidity is generated between two sides of the test specimen. The water vapor permeates through the specimen and is into the dry side. By measuring the weight changes of the test dish in different time, water vapor transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained.
This test instrument conforms to many national and international standards:
ISO 2528, ASTM E96, ASTM D1653, TAPPI T464, DIN 53122-1, JIS Z0208, GB/T 1037, GB/T 16928, YBB 00092003
Textile and Non-woven
|Test Range||0.01 ~ 10,000 g/m2·24h (Standard)|
|Number of Specimen||1pc|
|Temperature Range||15°C ~ 65°C (Standard)|
|Humidity Range||10%RH ~ 98%RH (Standard 90%RH)|
|Air Velocity||0.5 ~ 2.5 m/s (Customization is available)|
|Test Area||33.18 cm2|
|Sample Thickness||≤ 3 mm (Customization is available)|
|Sample Size||Φ74 mm|
|Port Size||Ф6 mmPU tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||440 mm (L) × 450 mm (W) × 450 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||42 kg|
Standard Configurations: Instrument, Professional Software and Communication Cable, Test Dishes, Desiccant Tube, Automatic Moisture Filter, Standard Weight, Round Sample Cutter, and Valve Set, Quantitative Dropper, Gloves
Optional Parts: Reference Film, Desiccant
Note: 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply and distilled water.