GPT-201B Gas Permeability Tester based on the differential pressure method is professionally applicable to the determination of permeance and permeability of films. It can be used for composite film, high barrier material, sheeting, and metal foil.
- Permeance and permeability are tested simultaneously.
- Pneumatic clamping improves sealing and avoids manual error.
- Three kinds of test modes (proportion, material, and time) are getting to meet different requirements.
- Provided standard membrane for rapid calibration to ensure the accuracy of testing data.
- Widely test under various conditions with high-precise temperature and humidity control.
- The testing range can be expanded to meet the requirements of high transmittance tests per clients’ demand.
- Supporting the testing of toxic gas, flammable and explosive gas (customize).
- Intelligent electronic system controls the whole test automatically.
- Complied with GMP users’ three-level authority.
- Specialized software is used to display the real-time test, analyze, and store data.
- Micro-printer and USB.
The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted in the gas diffusion cell as to form a sealed barrier between two chambers. The lower-pressure chamber is firstly evacuated, followed by the evacuation of the entire cell. A flow of gas is thereafter introduced into the evacuated higher-pressure chamber and a constant pressure difference is generated between two chambers. The gas permeates through the specimen from the higher pressure side into the lower side. The gas permeability and other barrier properties of the specimen can be obtained by monitoring the pressure changes in the lower chamber.
This test instrument conforms to many national and international standards:
ISO 15105-1, ISO 2556, ASTM D1434, JIS K7126-1, GB/T 1038-2000, YBB 00082003
Inflammable, Explosive Gases
Materials for Aerospace Usage
Paper and Paper Board
Glass Fiber Cloth and Paper
Soft Tube Materials for Cosmetics
|Test Range||0.1 ~ 10,000 cm3/m2·24h·0.1MPa（Standard）|
|Number of Specimen||1pc|
|Vacuum Resolution||0.05 Pa|
|Vacuum Degree of Test Chamber||<10 Pa|
|Temperature Range||Room temperature ~ 50°C (Optional)|
|Sample Size||Φ95 mm|
|Test Area||33.18 cm2|
|Test Gas||O2, N2, CO2 etc (out of supply scope)|
|Test Pressure||0.4 MPa ~ 0.6 MPa|
|Port Size||Ф6 mmPU tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||400 mm (L) × 475 mm (W) × 450 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||75 kg|
Standard Configurations: Instrument, Professional Software, Sample Cutter, Vacuum Grease, Fast Quantitative Filter Paper, and Vacuum Pump
Optional Parts: Blades for Sample Cutter, Vacuum Pump Oil, Fast Quantitative Filter Paper, Humidity Generator
Note: 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply and distilled water.
Jinan Saicheng Instrument, focusing on the R&D of packaging material testing instruments, provides you with cost-effective quality control solutions. We accept customization products for customer special need.