MK-1000 Non-destructive Leak Tester with vacuum decay method is specialized in the detection of leaks in ampoule, vial, injection bottle, freeze-dried powder injection bottle and pre-filled package.
- The cost for testing approaches to zero as test package is nondestructively evaluated.
- Hole defects of 5µm in diameter can be detected.
- Various test chamber corresponding to different test packages can be alternated according to customer’s needs.
- The apparatus is calibrated automatically to ensure the test results are accurate and precise.
- Touch interface is visible to operate.
- Test data expressed in mbar or Pa.
- Equipped with micro printer and USB.
- GMP management of users’ grading authority and audit are getting to meet requirements of industries.
This test instrument conforms to many national and international standards:
ASTM F2338-13, USP1207
|Detective Hole Defect||5µm in diameter|
|Vacuum Source||Vacuum Pump|
|Instrument Dimension||470 mm (L) x 360 mm (W) x 300 mm (H)|
|Net Weight||12 kg|
Standard Configurations: Instrument, Vacuum pump, Test chamber
Optional Parts: Calibrated flow meter, Customized test chamber, No-leak package mock-up (for setting parameters)
Jinan Saicheng Instrument, focusing on the R&D of packaging material testing instruments, provides you with cost-effective quality control solutions. We accept customization products for customer special need.