GPT-203 Gas Permeability Tester is based on the differential pressure method and is professionally applicable to the determination of permeance and permeability of plastic films, composite films, high barrier materials, sheeting, metal foils.
- Permeance and permeability are tested simultaneously.
- The 3 test chambers which can be staggered or synchronous to test, with the different or same specimens, are processed individually with the independent test results.
- Pneumatic clamping improves sealing and avoids manual error.
- Three kinds of test modes (proportion, material, and time) are getting to meet different requirements.
- Provided standard membrane for rapid calibration to ensure the accuracy of testing data.
- Widely test under various conditions with high-precise temperature and humidity control.
- The testing range can be expanded to meet the requirements of high transmittance tests per clients’ demand.
- Supporting the testing of toxic gas, flammable and explosive gas (customize).
- Intelligent electronic system controls the whole test automatically.
- Complied with GMP users’ three-level authority.
- Specialized software is used to display the real-time test, analyze, and store data.
- Micro-printer and USB.
The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted in the gas diffusion cell as to form a sealed barrier between two chambers. The lower-pressure chamber is firstly evacuated, followed by the evacuation of the entire cell. A flow of gas is thereafter introduced into the evacuated higher-pressure chamber and a constant pressure difference is generated between two chambers. The gas permeates through the specimen from the higher pressure side into the lower side. The gas permeability and other barrier properties of the specimen can be obtained by monitoring the pressure changes in the lower chamber.
This test instrument conforms to many national and international standards:
ISO 15105-1, ISO 2556, ASTM D1434, JIS K7126-1, GB/T 1038-2000, YBB 00082003
Inflammable, Explosive Gases
Materials for Aerospace Usage
Paper and Paper Board
Glass Fiber Cloth and Paper
Soft Tube Materials for Cosmetics
|Test Range||0.1 ~ 10,000 cm3/m2·24h·0.1MPa（Standard）|
|At least 60,000 cm3/m2·24h·0.1MPa（Extended）|
|Number of Specimen||3 PCS with independent test results|
|Vacuum Resolution||0.05 Pa|
|Vacuum Degree of Test Chamber||<10 Pa|
|Temperature Range||10 ~ 60°C|
|Sample Size||Φ95 mm|
|Test Area||33.18 cm2|
|Test Gas||O2, N2, CO2 etc (out of supply scope)|
|Test Pressure||0.4 MPa ~ 0.6 MPa|
|Port Size||Ф6 mm PU tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||600 mm (L) × 475 mm (W) × 450 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||75 kg|
Standard Configurations: Instrument, Professional Software, Sample Cutter, Vacuum Grease, Fast Quantitative Filter Paper and Vacuum Pump
Optional Parts: Blades for Sample Cutter, Vacuum Pump Oil, Fast Quantitative Filter Paper, Humidity Generator.
Note: 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply and distilled water.
- Jeffey Chin from MalaysiaPosted on Mar 11, 2022The manufacturer is recommended, to respond quickly to the point. The sales manager has a lot of professional experience in packaging inspection. I can't beat the price. Reliable seller. No worries here!
Jinan Saicheng Instrument, focusing on the R&D of packaging material testing instruments, provides you with cost-effective quality control solutions. We accept customization products for customer special need.